Thursday 3 November 2016

Front cover ideas


Here are two front covers that I like the look of and they look like what I am trying to go with on my front cover. They have a mundane background which works with their photos and their front covers. The dull background brings out the artist and the feature in the photo which is what I am looking to do, emphasise the artist. For my photos they have a rather boring backgrounds but it works with the theme for the digipak that i am going for.



Here is a front cover from the Dan Croll album 'From Nowhere' I really like the simple but effective look this front cover has. The artist is clear and the pose and general photo is very simple with a blank background. The text also that is used on the front cover is very clear and crisp, i really like the font that is used. I may have to use this font on my front cover and the way the text is laid out, i will definitely look to implement this into my piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment