Friday 14 October 2016

Creative Journey - Front Cover


As we can see at the start of the creative journey I started with three photos that i took that i believed were the best for what I wanted to do. They were clear and defined photos that you could see Jack and tell it was him.

So then i looked at album covers with an image of someone on the front. I came across the Jamie T single one and like the use of the dark colours and the white text as it was defined and you could clearly read it.

I then moved onto the Arctic Monkeys album cover and like the black and white effect used on the photo, again they used the white defining text that was clear and stood out. The photo used on the front cover was like the one I am looking to use for my front cover.

Throughout the rest of the creative journey I explore the back back ground and white writing and noted that it was clear to read. I liked this use of white text and thought they i needed to use this on my front cover.

I then came across the cover photo for the single that we were covering for the music video. It is the photo of Aiden Grimshaw with a green floral background. This photo is like most of mine where i have a clear defined artist as the front cover. 

So having looked at the different front covers i have come up with 3 potential front cover that i like and that reflect areas of the journey in them. One of these will be my front cover that i choose to put on my digipak.

No comments:

Post a Comment